Friday, August 14, 2009

Its been a good past couple of days.

Wednesday: Dinner at home with just Dad and watching the Phillies game.
Thursday: 500 Days of Summer with John and hot tub at Alex's.
Friday: Pasta, ice cream cake, Yuengling and Highschool Musical with Jon Stone.

In other news, I bought a classy pencil skirt today. It makes me feel like a sexy librarian; you know, a librarian like they always describe in those mystery novels with really coy titles. [giggle]. I also bought a lovely bohemian shirt that makes me feel exotic and a delicious pink, blue and black plaid scarf that screams "hello, i'm artsy."

I also plan on incorporating a character who is obsessed with champagne colored furniture into my next short story. Just thought you'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment